Mustang Magic 2018

This past weekend I attended the Fort Worth Stock Show and had the pleasure of watching the Mustang Magic event. In this event, a number of trainers work with mustangs for 120 days and the top 10 compete against each other in a free style event.
 

I very much enjoyed the show and think that one day perhaps, I'd like to try it for myself. It was also quite amazing how versatile and smart these mustang were. The trainers were interesting as well, multiple styles and preferences. My favorite trainers from the event were Kristen Mew, Kaitlyne Wadman, and Brittany Mayer. I enjoyed their performances very much, and had I been in the market for a mustang, either of those three would have been quite the catch. 

For more information on Mustangs, their history, how you can protect them, and how you can purchase/own one, please visit: http://mustangheritagefoundation.org/

Comments